Thursday, November 20, 2008

Been working hard.....

A few more crafts for your viewing pleasure. Some were done here at home, and others at preschool, but all were great fun! Oh, on that note, very few of these are actually my idea. I am a craft copier! I am not sure where I picked up all of the ideas, but I don't take any credit for them!





This is a clay pot painted black and turned upside down on a piece of construction paper. It made the cutest pilgrim hat for Aidan's Thanksgiving Feast at preschool.
On this turkey hat, you write what the kids say they are thankful for on each feather!

We LOVE this one. Punch a hole in the top on the cup and run a string down the inside. Hot glue the string to the top of the cup and tie it to a small piece of sponge on the end. Dampen the sponge and run it in short jerky motions down the string. Sounds just like a "gobble"!





These are the last 2 we will do next week from The Crafty Crow:


I am going to use coffee filters for the feathers and let the kids paint them using water colors. They like watching the colors bleed down to the bottom!



With this one, I will put several dots of watered down paint on paper and let the kids blow through a straw to disperse the paint. It produces the same look as the spinning.