Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Highly Reccomended Reading!



My good friend Catherine and I talked about reading a book together that we could discuss during our many phone conversations (she lives in Virginia.) Given that I only have about 7 other books/studies I am currently involved in, I thought it sounded like a GREAT idea! I do have to say, I am SO GLAD we decided on this one! I truly believe this book is for every woman out there who is thriving to make Christ the center of their home. Some of it is hard to read, as the authors point out changes that most of us might not want to make of ourselves. However, the rewards are well worth it. The Word of God is applied beautifully all throughout the book and it encourages you to truly be passionate, through God, about what you do in your home and with your family. WHAT A GREAT BOOK!